5.11.2005

Missing Boo

I'm away on a business trip. Five days, four nights. I miss Boo. I missed him the second I stepped out of the car to go to the airport. I slept with his photos next to me like a little shrine. It was nice to wake up to these portable images of my smiling, mischievious little 11-month-old. I can imagine him in the hotel room, bouncing on the bed, cruising along the furniture, playing with the remotes, zooming from one side of the room to the other, babbling loudly so as to make our next door neighbors request a new room, preferably one on a floor without a baby. He would have fun exploring this city, too - so many new sights, sounds, smells for his eager little mind to take in.

My Boo. I can't wait to see him and hold him and tickle him again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a 21 year old with a 1 1/2 year old sister, i think your blog puts in words exactly what I've thought about her, all these days. :-) Though mom and (really) big brother are two completely different relationships.

- Sidd (http://siddhuw.blogspot.com)

Stumble It!