8.08.2005

Boring Mid-day Post

I am posting this in the middle of the day, just because I can. I am digging this stay/work from home life. It's hot out today and Boo and I just got back from a walk around the hood. One thing I love about our semi-new house: central air, baby. So refreshing to walk back inside and cool off quickly. They say that you don't need central air in Portland, but we've used it sooo many times already in the few months we've lived in this house.

Working from home is presenting interesting challenges, the greatest of which is figuring out when I can work around my time with Boo. It's like a time puzzle and I have to carefully put the pieces together just right or else my whole schedule is off. Much of my schedule is dictated by Boo's naps - he doesn't always nap at the same time.

I guess together we are figuring out this whole work from home thing. So far I think it's been awesome for my relationship with Boo, and my overall well-being. I'm happier than I have ever been - it's nice to be this happy again.

Boring post, over and out.

0 comments: