8.08.2005

Interview

The Frog Princess over at Book Lust interviewed me and here are my answers to her questions. If you want to be interviewed, see The Rules below my somewhat boring answers to her great questions.

1) What's your absolute favorite thing about being a mother?
Everything. I don't know if I could really say one absolute favorite thing. Cop-out answer, isn't it? But it's true. I love being a mom - EVERYTHING about being a mom. Watching a tiny creature grow into a human being, holding & kissing my son, getting hugs and kisses in return, watching him develop this amazing sense of humor, seeing his adorable smile all day long, learning to become a better human being along with my husband through parenting...etc. etc.
2) Do you plan on having more children, and if so how many?
Damn, even strangers are asking me this question! :) OK, the answer is yes, possibly, maybe, we shall see. If in the end the answer is yes to the first part of this question, the answer to the second part would most definitely be just one more kid. If we have another, he/she will be our final child. We don't know if we'll definitely have child #2 but we do know we have a two-kid maximum.
3) Do you read at all, and if so what is your favorite book?
Read? What's that? Just kidding. My favorite book off the top of my head is Northanger Abby by Jane Austen. Quick beach read classic. Good Omens by Terry Pratchett is right up there also, as is Girlfriend in a Coma by DOuglas Coupland.
4) What do you like most about the blogging community?
The amazing ability to instantly connect with people all over the world. Sometimes I also think blogs are like reality shows: you read them because they help give you some validation to know you are not alone in your thinking, experiences, etc.
5) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To eat all of the chocolate in the world and stay skinny. I haven't seen an action figure for that kind of superhero yet.

The Rules
1. Leave me a comment saying 'interview me please'
2. I will respond by asking you five questions on your blog (not the same questions you see here)
3. Update your blog/site with the answers to the questions
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, ask them five questions

3 comments:

the frog princess said...

Cute answers! I read some of your blog first so I might come up with decent questions (since I don't know that I was prepared for strangers to respond for me to interview them, hehe) but I do really like your blog and I'll be stopping by again soon!

Oh, BTW you can interview me too if you like! :)

Stumble It!
Cheryl said...

So with you on Good Omens.
We have gone through about four copies, lending them out and never getting them back.
Tut - all the first editions I'd have by now.....

Nice blog! Thanks for dropping by - glad you did :-)

Stumble It!
Better Safe Than Sorry said...

hey, just dropped by to say thanks for dropping by my blog earlier. i adore jane austen, everything she's ever written. my favorite is actually the pride and the prejudice, i read and re-read it countless times.

Stumble It!