8.11.2005

What's your percolating personality?

Just visited Cathy's blog and loved this quick and easy personality fun quiz. I am a frappacino, which is great because my favorite drink is the java chip frapp! Or the blended strawberry lemonade on hot days.
Try the quiz out for yourself and find out what coffee drink you are at the link below.

You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low

3 comments:

betty said...

I love checking out new blogs. She has a nice site, and while reading some of the comments on her site,I found a blog w/posts from all working moms! Cool! Even though I'm not a WOHM right now, I can still relate to that lifestyle right now.

Stumble It!
Kirsten said...

I'm a frappaccino too!!

Stumble It!
Beanhead said...

I am black coffee. Not really I hate my coffee black.

Stumble It!