9.21.2005

Cookie monster - me, not my son


Tomorrow is the start of autumn, which means the holidays are right around the corner. I LOVE the fall and winter holidays. These cookies are just one reason. I love making cookies because they are so easy to make, and you can make tons of them. I would like to have some right now, in fact. If anyone out there is baking some cookies, please send them my way. Or if you have a great cookie recipe, please send it my way also - I'm always on the lookout for new cookies to make!

5 comments:

betty said...

I've never been a good baker, but I've promised my DD that we can spend some time together next week after she comes home from school to bake some cookies! I asked her to riffle through my cookbooks to pick out something thatlooks good. She picked out a hershey kiss cookie recipe of some sort. It looks simple enough, so I hope they'll turn out okay.

Stumble It!
Kirsten said...

I am so coming over! Those are my favorite cookies ever!!

Stumble It!
Bec of the Ladies Lounge said...

Hello, Michele sent me! Now I'm drooling over your cookies, mmmmm.

Stumble It!
Indigo said...

I just baked cookies!!!!! Tonight, Zoe and I baked M&M cookies. We got 3 dozen from the batch, but honestly, I'm not sure they'll make it til the morning. *sigh*

Stumble It!
Mama M said...

Oh, I was SO ready to bake some espresso chocolate chip cookies tonight...only to realize that the only flour we had in the house was whole wheat flour! ARGH. That's great for muffins but not so tasty for cookies. I will have to drool tonight over Indigo's M & M cookies!

Stumble It!