9.22.2005

Earl

I really don't watch as much TV as I seem to based on my blog, but we watched the premiere of the new NBC show My Name Is Earl, and I have to say, this show rocks. I didn't even plan to watch it, but somehow it was on and there I was. It's actually funny. The writing is quick and smart, and I just love Jason Lee, ever since he was in Chasing Amy. As Earl, he's a lovable lower class, former house robbing, very simple dude who suddenly realizes the power of kharma and makes it his mission to right all of the wrongs he has done in his life. A sweet premise built into a twisted comedy. A show about decent people trying to do good things. I love it. This may have to be a show that, along with Lost, I must watch each week. If you missed it, catch it on Tuesdays at 9/8central.

5 comments:

buffi said...

I watched that. It has potential. I will probably watch it again. Sweet blog & sweet baby! Thanks for stopping by my place!

Stumble It!
Mamacita said...

Hello, I'm here from Michele's blog. I hope your weekend is a great one!

Stumble It!
FattyPants said...

Thanks for stopping by today. I watched the premire too, although I must admit I watched the biggest loser right before it too. I thought it was great too. Nice blog and cute baby!

Stumble It!
deputyswife said...

Hello, here via Michele's tonight.

My sis told me about that show. I am going to set the VCR to watch it next week. It sounds really good!

Stumble It!
pam said...

I'm sorry I missed that premiere. I love Jason Lee too (I'm actually a Kevin Smith fan starting with "Clerks" so I guess that kinda goes together).
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think I only have 3 readers at this time :)

Stumble It!