10.10.2005

I've been tagged

Thanks to Princssis for tagging me on this true/false meme. I am really bad at these, but here we go...! These are 20 statements that may be true or false about me. You pick which ones you think are false and then list them when you leave a comment. ADDED NOTE: Please only list the #s of the ones you think are FALSE, making it faster to check answers later. Have fun! I will leave the answers in a post on Tuesday or Wednesday.

1. I am a mere 4'11" short.

2. I was politely kicked out of Sunday school in the second grade.

3. I have never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

4. My husband is two years older than me.

5. I had my first child when I was 29 years old.

6. When I was a little girl I knew every word to every song in "Annie," as well as all of the play's lines, and I would act out the entire play in my living room every day during summer breaks.

7. My favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip from Baskin Robbins.

8. My first Hollywood crush was Mackenzie Astin from Facts of Life (Sean Astin's brother)

9. I am not a shy person.

10. My favorite colors are pink and red.

11. My first car was a Toyota Tercel hatchback/wagon named Chewy.

12. I have a lot of houseplants because they help keep the air clean and, living in Portland, I need to bring a little of the outdoors in with our grey weather.

13. I've been stuck in elevators twice, each for at least half an hour long: once with sorority sisters, so we held our meeting in the elevator; the second time with a co-worker who really had to pee.

14. I participated in two big anti-war, No Blood for Oil-type rallies while I was in high school...

15....although I was a Republican up until the last two years of high school.

16. I once had a pet frog.

17. I used to trade racer snakes with the neighborhood boys in the 5th grade.

18. In the first grade, I won second place in a contest to have my book published.

19. I love the show Desperate Housewives.

20. In college my friends and I would always go to M.I.T. and Harvard frat parties.

OK, there you go - which statements are false? Leave me a comment with your guesses. I am curious to see which ones people pick!

15 comments:

Jules said...

So, I KNOW #20 is true, mainly because I was right there with MamaM.

Here's my guess for the rest:
#1: True (that goodness she finally admitted I'm taller by 2")
#2: Probably True
#3: False
#4: True
#5: False
#6: Probably True
#7: True
#8: False (??)
#9: So, so True
#10: False
#11: True
#12: Huh?
#13: True
#14: False
#15: True
#16: False
#17: False
#18: True
#19: True (really?)
#20: True!

Stumble It!
Traci said...

This was hard!

Soo.. here's my guesses..

False- 2,4,5,10,12,16

Though, I can definately see you getting kicked out of Sunday school in second grade!

Stumble It!
Baby Kaden Jayme said...

Alright, let's see how bad of a little brother I am..

1) True
2) No.. politely?
3) False
4) False?
5) False
6) True? Are you the reason why "Tomorrow! Tomorrow!" is stuck in my head for life?
7) So True
8) Ha ha, I can see that :-)
9) True!
10) False
11) True (long live Chewy!)
12) False... My intelligence informants have shared with me that the current total runs at approximately 1 (one)-ish :)
13) True?
14) True?
15) Ha ha, is this true?
16) False
17) True
18) True
19) True
20) Trusting your previous comments, I say I'd believe it! :)

Pardon the login name for this comment too - we're integrating a blogger blog to the baby's website but really.. there's nothing worth beans there yet! :)

Stumble It!
TC said...

Hey, I got tagged by her to do this today too!

1,3,4,5,8,12,16,17

Stumble It!
TC said...

oh and michele sent me

Stumble It!
Heather said...

This is just bad. I think that my gut feeling on all of these, was that they were ALL true!!!

Is there are special prize for getting answers correct. (I hope I got a few correct.)

3. I have never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. FALSE

4. My husband is two years older than me.FALSE

7. My favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip from Baskin Robbins. FALSE

10. My favorite colors are pink and red. FALSE

12. I have a lot of houseplants because they help keep the air clean and, living in Portland, I need to bring a little of the outdoors in with our grey weather. FALSE

13. I've been stuck in elevators twice, each for at least half an hour long: once with sorority sisters, so we held our meeting in the elevator; the second time with a co-worker who really had to pee.
(ARE YOU PUBLICALLY ADMITTING TO BEING IN A SORORITY??)

16. I once had a pet frog. FALSE

Stumble It!
yvonne said...

let's see how many I get correct: False statements: 4,6,7,10,12,14,16,17,19.

Stumble It!
lanelane said...

I think these are the false statements: 5,7,10,12,19

Could be a couple of others, but these are the answers I most confidently feel are false.

Stumble It!
Blond Girl said...

I'll say 1,5& 19, though I have NO idea. I say 1 is false because I would expect a 4'11" person to say they were 4'11" tall, not 4'11" short...

Thanks for visiting me! I am so impressed that you're a reporter (and jealous, too). When I was younger, I loved the Lou Grant Show... Billie was my hero!

Say, did you know that Princssis is my sis-in-law?

Stumble It!
princssis said...

Oh, thanks for participating! This is a neat way to get to know someone.
My choices are all shots in the dark, but what the hey:

#3 (unless you are allergic to peanuts), 5,7,16 and 19 are false

I'll check back for the answers! :-)

Stumble It!
Beanhead said...

Just guessing here but I think maybe 2,5,12, and 19 are false.

Stumble It!
Anonymous said...

Hi- I am a producer for the AM Northwest program. If you get this message I would love to include you in a segment we are doing on BLOGS tomorrow (Wed. Oct 12). If you get this in time, please email me at kwilliamson @ katu dot com (no spaces). Thanks! Kerri

Stumble It!
TC said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. My true/false answers are there if you would like to check them out.

Stumble It!
MML said...

Okay, here are the ones which I think are false:

3, 5, 12, 13, 16, and maybe 19 because I can't really see that....

Now go call the MORNING SHOW (see earlier comment posting)! How exciting!

Stumble It!
Erica said...

I think these are false:
3, 7, 10, 12, 13, 16, 19

Stumble It!