12.28.2005

I've been tagged again

Just when I thought I wouldn't have time to blog this week, I get tagged! Never one to fail my duties, here we go with my answers to the questions... then see below for the next hit list. You may be on it!

Q)What were you doing 10 years ago?

A)Ten years ago I was getting ready to go to Los Angeles for my last semester of college. I had two internships lined up: one in the news department at KABC-TV and one in the publicity department with Geffen Records. I loved Geffen mostly because they paid me. My now-husband and I had just celebrated our third anniversary together (12 years now and counting!).

Q)What were you doing 1 year ago?


A) One year ago my husband and I were enjoying Boo's first Christmas. I was planning my businesses. We had two dogs then.

Five snacks you enjoy: chocolate truffles, strawberries in summertime, fruit tarts, Cheetos, bagels with cream cheese and lox

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: twinkle twinkle little star, the wheels on the bus, c is for cookie, ...can you tell where i am going with this? songs on the radio, i know; songs on my son's cds, i know really well...

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
pay off our mortgage and college loans, set up a trust fund for my son, buy my parents a new house and a kick ass boat, take all of our friends and family on a big vacation to Italy, France, Switzerland, Spain and Portugal, enroll my husband in race car driving school and buy him a vineyard (his dreams), and then I'd invest the rest so we could make more money.

Five bad habits:
not working out, saying yes to too much, checking email a million times a day, eating out too much, being too honest

Five things you like doing: spending time with my son and husband, writing, designing, traveling, baking

Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again: everything i ever wore in the '80s...that sums it up

Five favorite toys:
a kick ass digital SLR, wireless tablet, laptop, my son's toys

So this is the plan: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot
Ms. Mama
The Diaper Pail
the state of indiana
watching me grow
from maternity to madness

Then select five people to tag:
Ready or Not
Beanhead
Andi Starr
CitySlicker Mom
Deputy's Wife

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

you are too too cute! I will post mine soon! Your email was too sweet, we are trying to get our schedule together so we can make it for new years!

Stumble It!
Cityslicker Mom said...

ooh, so many questions, so little time! I'll get around to it! :)

Stumble It!
Beanhead said...

Thanks for the tag. I promise as soon as I finish my 10x10 I will do it.

Stumble It!