1.03.2006

Sobbing sarcasm

I've told some friends that I'm going through alternating phases of sobbing and sarcasm throughout this odd day, and my great-grandmother would definitely have appreciated the latter much more. She would have thought it odd that I write about her for random strangers to read, but would have wanted to make sure I was at least writing good things. Maybe it's strange writing about something so personal in a blog. But that would make most blogs strange, and the world in which we live is strange enough without having to worry about how my writing is perceived. I really don't care. So with that, here is a photo of my little Boo to keep things balanced on this blog. He was feeling much better by the end of the day. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am so very sorry Marlynn....I am keeping you and your family in my prayers....

Stumble It!
Cityslicker Mom said...

Sorry about your great grandma. Thinking good thoughts for you.

Stumble It!