5.14.2006

Happy Day!

It is past midnight. I am sitting here, having finally figured out path problems and officially launched the Portland Mamas Inc. site, chugging the remainders of a no-longer-so-cold microbrew, smiling like a mad woman.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the women that have shaped the woman I have become and am becoming: mom, grandma, great-grandma, aunts, cousins, friends near and far, friends online and friends I will meet in the future. I hope you all have a glorious, fabulous-o mamas day. Celebrate you. Live it up. Then let me know what you did on your big day. I always love to hear how people celebrate this day.

As I toast you all tonight with this final drop of fatty beer goodness, I know tomorrow I will be toasting my own mother. A mom who seriously is #1 Mom, even though she drives me crazy sometimes (read: a lot). She put up with a lot of crap from me and sometimes still does. She supports us all through thick and thin. She is always smiling, and is the most generous person in the entire world. She will help anyone for any reason at any time, without question. I hope to someday be as good of a person as she is.

Thanks, Mom. Cheers to you! And to all of you moms out there!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Congratulations!!I am so excited your new site is up! (and I must say that it looks great!)

Stumble It!
J's Mommy said...

Congrats on the site. Love the design!

Stumble It!