6.10.2006

Freakin' hilarious

I am totally in love with my son. He is the funniest person on the face of the earth and I wish someone would just pay me to watch his silly antics all day long. There's a fun job I could live with forever.

This week, he's all about responding to our "thank you"s with an emphatic, wide-eyed, head bobbing "NO! Thank YOOOOUUU!!!" Sometimes, he will say thank you to us for something we did for him and respond to himself with an immediate "No! Thank you!"

When I tell him I love him, he says without skipping a beat: "I know."

When he let out an adorable and quite audible little fart while he was playing behind the couch, he popped his little head up, looked at us, smiled with big eyes and said "Ethan toooot!" Then immediately popped his head back down and commenced playing.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Kids say the darndest things!! Very cute.

Stumble It!